Monday, March 11, 2013

Week 07: Effective Blogging

Blogging is somewhat of a new territory for me and explaining my self could seem quite difficult and confusing.  One of the assignments this week was to read an article about effective blogging:  http://michaelhyatt.com/anatomy-of-an-effective-blog-post.html and then blog about another blog.  The blog that I viewed was from http://idevblogaday.com/ and the article that I chose was called Got Buttermilk?.  From what I have learned from the effective blogging article is that blogs should be really straight to the point with the important information explained.  Blogs also explain the writers personal experience, this makes sense to me because it gives the readers insight on the writers point of view.  Michael Hyatt's article has a list of what makes a 500-word blog and you can click on the link to the page to see what I am talking about.  I think that the article Got Buttermilk? is an effective blog post because the writer executed if not all of the main points that Michael Hyatt explained, which is why I think that that blog post is an effective one.

No comments:

Post a Comment